Tuesday, May 31, 2016

OWS Photo Stays


I won't be posting any new photos of myself for a while. It's not the trans thing; no shame there. The problem is that the mystery affliction which has been attacking my body's connective tissues for the past couple decades has now decided to move my jawbone a quarter-inch to the right, so my face is no longer symmetrical, and it shows. The plates of my skull have also shifted, so that my head now resembles a slightly rotten cantaloupe. 

Anyhoo, good thing I got rid of the crew cut; I used to have a great head for it, but since I've been mutated, I'm not sure it would look quite as cool these days. Still undiagnosed. Tentative diagnoses to date: degenerative disc disease, cervical and/or thoracic spine; Ehlers-Danlos, probably type 3 or possibly 5a-5b; Fibromyalgia; Osteoarthritis, spine/joints; cervical stenosis at discs C1-2, C2-3, C3-4, C4-5, and C6-6. Yep, C5-6 hasn't been complaining this week. Anyway, mystery medical conditions: not recommended. #gottalovescience

dot dot dot... that one stays, but for a more up-to-date version I refer you to My Facebook page.

Muhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment